There are many reasons why small businesses need a reliable managed services solution. From assuring compliance and cybersecurity to increasing overall IT network performance with regularity and continuous support, a managed services provider (MSP) makes all the difference to computer-networked organizations.
Below, we’ve named some of the main reasons you will want to have a strong MSP on your side if you are a small business owner:
- Capping downtime risk. With a good managed service provider (MSP) on task, your company data network is covered, with risk of downtime (caused by compliance or cyber threats, natural disaster, or other threat to your overall data center security and backup) brought to a minimum. Your MSP of choice will be skilled in running continuity plans that give you and your staff guaranteed uptime instead of an unproductive latency period at significant cost while data and operations are being restored.
- Time and money savings. Those qualified managed IT services providers who are tasked with your ongoing data network management will allow your own previously overworked employees to focus on business strategies more germane to your basic operations goals. And, having that more dependable IT infrastructure in place shifts your daily business priorities into a much more advantageous one which is free of constantly attending to things like firewalls, servers, software, mobile device security, etc., and letting you get on with business as usual.
- No shortcuts taken on best practices. With a skilled IT services MSP in your corner insuring your network backup and security is running up to speed, you can count on adherence to strict industry standards and protocol, such as ITIL V3 best practices and OWASP security guidelines, which gives your global operations the assurance it needs to flourish globally, and be responsive at a regional level.
- Predictable costs, dependable resources. With an experienced managed IT services firm on the job, you can rest assured your network security is being handled by professionals who understand all contingencies that can occur. This includes proactive and reactive threat prevention; secure mobile and cloud computing assurance; and IT prioritizing that takes your specific operational needs into account. And, for usually much less than the cost of hiring, training, and paying salary for an in-house IT department is an easy sell for most small, medium, and large corporations – all of which face cybersecurity and compliance threats every day, as data centers burgeon in their scope, business dependency, and probable liability.
- Meeting regulatory compliance standards. Fiscal year 2015-2016 saw fines being handed out in the millions for HIPAA compliance violations, companies failing on PCI compliance as well as SOX compliance. If your company handles medical patient, financial or investment trading information as part of your data network, then you must make sure you are solidly hacker-proof. Subpar IT security can result in huge fines, which are routinely being handed out by government agencies such as the Dept. of Health and Human Services (HHS) to those companies whose clients’ sensitive data gets expropriated and exploited. A reliable IT MSP is the answer for many SMBs who have lost sleep over meeting compliance regulations, security threats and suffering financial loss due to downtime and data breach.
Get a Comprehensive IT Consultation Now
Do you need the services of a top-tier MSP? Give Vertical IT a call at (888) 505-8215 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on how to get started reaping the many benefits of having a qualified managed services provider overseeing your IT performance.