We Improve the Health of Your IT, So You Can Improve The Health of Your Patients.
As healthcare provider, or manager of a medical practice, you’re dedicated to the health of your patients. Each day, you likely have difficult decisions to make about their well-being. Plus, you may have emergent issues to deal with. IT shouldn’t be one of them.
Let Vertical IT take this worry off your plate. Our experts understand your information technology needs, EMR systems, and HIPAA IT issues. Contact us to learn more. (888) 505- firstname.lastname@example.org
Medical practices in Ft. Lauderdale and Boston must meet Meaningful Use Stage 2 Requirements in order to receive government funds. Vertical IT can help to ensure your practice is ready.
Vertical IT ensures your technologies run efficiently, patient information is safeguarded, and your staff always has ready, secure access to your data.
You’ll benefit from:
- A reliable, secure IT system that’s remotely monitored around the clock.
- The assurance that your patient information is protected in our high-security, HIPAA-compliant data centers.
- The ability to exceed HIPAA Omnibus and Meaningful Use Stage 2 requirements.
- Cloud services that save you money on software and hardware.
- Vendor management services, with EMR suppliers and others, to take even more IT worries off your plate.
Don’t let IT worries consume your time and efforts. Trust Vertical IT with the health of your IT. Contact us for a free, no-obligation IT Assessment. (888) 505- email@example.com