Most businesses use a number of copiers, printers and programs to perform all different print jobs. The costs associated with printing, copying, scanning and filing documents must be well managed to avoid wasting dollars and resources.
Managed Print Services From Vertical IT Provide:
- Cost savings of 10% to 30%
- Complete support for all printer and network printing components
- Asset Tracking
- Document Security
- Flexible Bundling
- Supplies Auto-Ship based on our remote management of equipment.
Plus it provides you the following capabilities:
- Manage all print, copying and scanning activities, including the maintenance of multi-function print devices and supplies of toner and ink.
- Track what actually paying for print equipment with one low monthly fee and regular accounting for these costs.
- Determine print volume per device, and volume per each department.
- Remove the hassle of managing printers, copiers, scanners and supplies to free up time for more mission-critical duties.
- Benefit from more print-service uptime.
Vertical IT and our Managed Print Services help you gain control over your print environment, and help you lower costs associated with printing. Find out how with a complimentary demonstration. Call (888) 505- or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How Managed Print Services works and why you need Vertical IT to help managed your printing needs.
Assess and Optimize
Vertical IT will conduct a comprehensive evaluation of your current print environment and document workflow. Once completed, we will provide you with an accurate overview of your current print spending. We will then incorporate your input into the evaluation to develop a roadmap for your ideal print solution, including cost savings projections
Vertical IT manages the day-to-day operations of your print and document infrastructure. Through ongoing data collection, review and analysis, you will continue to improve productivity and end user experience. We can also help you to automate paper-based processes with the goal of further enhancing productivity through reduced printing.
Workflow Automation focuses on reducing paper to automate and simplify everyday tasks and processes.
Content Management lets you easily organize, store and retrieve massive amounts of information. Whether you want a cloud-based or on-premise solution, we’ll help you manage paper and digital content from creation, collaboration and processing to retention and archiving.
Document Analytics looks at employee printing behaviors and paper within business processes to determine opportunities for automation.
Digitizing Paper Documents captures your paper documents, intelligently extracts their information, and routes this information to enable faster approvals and more accurate exception handling.
Have questions? Call (888) 505-8215