Is Your Law Firm Falling Behind When It Comes To Technology?
If so, this may be jeopardizing the security of your data, negatively affecting your productivity, and costing you money.
Most modern law practices are falling behind other industries when it comes to using current technologies. This is unfortunate, because today’s, innovative IT solutions can help you:
- Analyze diverse and extensive amounts of data.
- Increase your firm’s efficiencies.
- Secure your clients’ confidential information.
- Save you time and money.
To keep up with ever-changing technology, and to compete in today’s legal environment, you need the professional Service and Support from Vertical IT. We’ll suggest and implement custom-designed technology solutions that promote your success. Contact us in Boston or Ft. Lauderdale to learn more. (888) 505-8215 email@example.com
With Up-To-Date Solutions From Vertical IT, Your Firm Will Benefit From:
- Cloud Technologies that improve your productivity, efficiencies and security. You won’t have to sift through cumbersome paper files, you can store massive amounts of information in our high-security, offsite data center, and you and your authorized staff can securely share and edit confidential files in real time.
- Data and Email Encryption that protects your email data, both in transit and in storage. It protects data at rest, such as on laptops or hard drives, as well as data in motion, such as over wireless networks or the Internet.
- Data Backup and Disaster Avoidance Computer hard drives and tape backups can fail, laptops can be stolen or misplaced, and critical data can be erased due to employees’ negligence. Vertical IT provides the data-backup and disaster-avoidance solutions to keep your data secure and always accessible to you and your staff.
Don’t get left behind. Vertical IT can ensure your law business uses up-to-date technologies that promote your success. For a complimentary Legal IT Assessment contact us at: (888) 505-8215 or firstname.lastname@example.org