Accounting Firms Need IT Managed Services Now More Than Ever.
With today’s constantly changing technology, accounting firms, like yours in the Greater Boston Area, and Broward County, Florida, look to Vertical IT as their Managed Service Provider (MSP). You require a custom designed and peak-performing IT infrastructure. Vertical IT provides this, with customized IT solutions to increase your firm’s productivity, security and value. Contact us to learn how: (888) 505- firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Do You Need Managed IT Service From Vertical IT?
Your IT Systems Require The Care of a Specialist.
Your technology infrastructure is the brain of your business. Just like you wouldn’t trust your brain to any doctor, you shouldn’t trust your IT system to just anyone. You need the expertise of certified IT professionals who stay current on today’s technologies and security issues. Plus, you need a company like Vertical IT who is reliable, trustworthy, capable, and who provides the most cost-effective IT solutions to meet your short and long-term goals.
Using Our Managed Services Is Less Expensive Than Hiring In-House IT Employees.
Hiring Vertical IT to continually monitor and maintain your IT system is less expensive than hiring even one IT employee. An in-house IT technician will cost you more than $70K a year, and you only get the expertise of one person rather than the full team of professionals from Vertical IT. Plus, Vertical IT provides 24/7/365 IT coverage, so unlike an IT employee, illnesses, vacations, family issues and holidays are never an issue. We’re always here for you and your staff.
Our Remote Monitoring Prevents IT Issues, Increases The Security of Your Data, and, Provides Secure Accessibility Wherever You Have an Internet Connection.
Vertical IT will continually monitor and backup your data. With hybrid and private clouds, you can have a system that is protected and accessible from anywhere 24/7/365, and is totally encrypted and secure. This ensures your staff is always productive, even during a power outage or any disastrous situation, preventing work downtimes. When you consider this, using Vertical IT pays for itself if you’re dealing with IT downtimes or crashes.
Plus With Vertical IT As Your IT Managed Service Provider, Your Accounting Firm Will Benefit From:
- The ability to predict IT costs with our fixed monthly fee for all your service and support.
- IT Security Experts who can help you comply with financial regulations.
- Experts who can mitigate the risk of your staff leaving with valuable financial data.
- Secure mobile device management solutions.
- Access to the most current, state-of-the art applications and hardware that you can write off 100%, without spending your precious capital, or the hassle of depreciating IT assets.
- The ability to store Big Data with our secure cloud services.
- Data backups and recovery for all your computer devices, servers and data.
- Layers of security to protect your system from computer viruses and cyber crime.
- No worries about application patches.
There are many more reasons why accounting firms like yours in and around Boston and Ft. Lauderdale look to Vertical IT for all their technology needs. Protecting, storing, securing, monitoring, maintaining and accessing your confidential data will all be managed by our experienced, skilled professionals, so you can focus on your business and your clients. For a complimentary IT Assessment, contact us at: (888) 505- email@example.com